Pagina's

woensdag 29 januari 2014

Yves Saint Laurent makeup haul

Hey guys,

So today I went for a couple of makeup products from Yves Saint Laurent. I got tree things and got some of these products as an extra. If you want to know what I bought, I'll tell you under this picture.


First of all I bought the touche éclat corrector/highlighter in the shade 2. It's a highlighting concealer that's perfect to brighten your under eye circles.

The second product I bought was the poudre compacte radiance in the shade beige rose / pink beige (n°4). It's a mattifying setting powder perfect for setting your foundation and concealer. 

The thirth and last product I bought (it's actually for my mom) , was the forever youth liberator eye cream. This one is perfect for people who need an anti-wrinkle and lift treatement for under the eyes. 

So this were all the products I bought, but I was lucky today and got four little gifts with my purchase.

The first (two things) I got were the mascaras volume effet faux cils "babydol". I've heard from some people they liked this mascara , so I'm definitely excited to try these mascaras.

The next thing I got was the manifesto parfumed shower gel. It smells so delicious and it will fit perfectly in my shower routine. 

And last but not least I got a nice little makeup bag to put all this stuff in. It will definitely be useful for traveling.

If you want to see a review of any of these products, definitely let me know! Thanks.

xxxx

Samina






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten