Pagina's

zondag 12 januari 2014

Supertrash - wintersale 50% off!

Hey guys,

As you all probably know , supertrash is a very fashionable and rather expensive brand. But these days Supertrash has an online sale of 50% off all the winter items! This is a great opportunity to score fashionable clothing pieces for a much more reasonable price! So for all the fashionistas out there, go ahead and check out this website as soon as possible! Below I'll show you some pieces I'm personally considering to buy. I've checked if the sales are still there, and yes they are!

omisha coat 250 euros, now 125 euros!!


fabustud pumps 140 euros, now 70 euros!!



peppy moto pats 160 euros, now 80 euros!!
belfast blouse 100 euros, now 50 euros!!

So this were some of my favourite winter sales items of supertrash. Definitely let me know what you think about them and I'll definitely keep you posted when the summer/spring collection is properly there.

Thanks for reading guys!
xxxxx

Samina


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten