Pagina's

maandag 1 juli 2013

Green eyemakeup look - shisheido

Hey guys,

As I already promised you all, I'm here with the eye makeuplook of my niece. It's a beautiful green eye look and if you want to recreate this one, you can find the products below.



In the inner corner of her eyes , she applied the shisheido eyeshadow in gr 708. In the outer corner she applied the shisheido eyeshadow in gr 707. She blended these colours well and applied a black eyeliner, who turned into a more green colour because of the eyeshadow. The eyeshadows are cream eyeshadows and very nice to apply.

These colours go really well with hazelnut eyes, I don't think they'll look as pretty with blue eyes. But I'm not sure of that. You guys could try it out and let me know what you think about it.

When you like this green look, let me know and I'll try to recreate this look with some drugstore eyeshadows.

I hope you like this look. I'll keep you posted for more eyeshadow looks and other posts.

xx
LOVE
sweetcurls

ps. please follow me on twitter / bloglovin, I follow back


2 opmerkingen: