Pagina's

vrijdag 21 juni 2013

Philosophy purity made simple cleanser review

Hi guys,

Today I'm going to do a little review on the philosophy purity cleanser. I've received a sample (30ml / 1 fl. oz.)  from the product about eight months ago in the sephora store in NY. As it often goes with me and samples, it has been laying unopened in my drawer for months. Until I saw many people raving about it a few weeks ago, I finally started using it, jeuj!

Although it also says to remove makeup of your face, I'll advice you to use a makeupremover with it, especially for your eyes. Though it does cleanse your face extremely well. (I haven't had breakouts with it ;d)

When it comes to face cleansers I often find them very drying and harsh, but this one opened a new world for me. Even before applying your moisturizer, it does moisturize your skin. When you have dryer skin , I would certainly recommend you to apply some moisturizer though! And also for the ones out there with combination to oily skin like me : moisturizer slows your aging process. So it never hurts to put some moisturizer on your skin guys ;)

And guys, I also know that this product isn't cheap. It varies from 10 dollars up to 50 dollars. But if you just want to test this one out, you can buy a 10 dollar bottle or ask for a sample in your local sephora or Ici paris XL (Belgium).

Conclusion : 

It's one of the best face cleanser I've ever used and I'll certainly buy this one again. Though it probably isn't that affordable as the drugstore ones or so, I would totally recommend you guys to buy this product. For me this product certainly deserves a 9/10. If you guys have a different favourite product, definitely tell me.

Ps. I've got oily to combination skin, so for the people with dry skin, you may have different thoughts about this product ;)

xxxx

LOVE

Please follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com/sweetcurls06

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Nice cleanser its great for the skin your post it clear, honest and to the point. Nice job

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen