Pagina's

woensdag 19 juni 2013

Make up forever HD concealer vs. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer

Hi guys,

Make up forever HD concealer
Today I'm going to do a review about the Make up forever HD concealer and the Maybelline instant age rewind concealer. These are my two favourite concealers of the moment. Below you can see the pictures of the package of both concealers.

Maybelline instant age rewind concealer
                                                               
packaging

When it comes to packaging I have to admit that the Maybelline concealer is a little bit more appealing than the Make up forever one. Its red detailing and the innovative apllication tip do attract people. The Make up forever concealer has a simpler look, but that doesn't bother me. When it comes to concealers , the appearence isn't that important to me.

coverage

Now something about the coverage, the most important feature for concealers. In this regard the make up forever concealer does take a lead for me. It has a full coverage and covers both red spots and dark circles. The Maybelline one doesn't really covers as much, but it does have a pretty good medium coverage.



application

When we're talking about the consistency, they're both smooth to apply. The way the product comes out, is different though. The make up forever concealer is a simple tube, the Maybelline one does come with a sort of spongy application tip. I'm happy about both of them, but I think you will lose some product at the end of using the Maybelline one , because of its hard packaging.

price-quality

Then over to the price range. This does differ a lot. The Maybelline one is available for about 15 dollars or so, the make up forever one is situated in a higher price-range and costst about 30 dollars. But if you want a decent concealer the 30 dollars are certainly worth spending. But an other advantage that comes with the make up forever one is the color range.The maybelline one has only two colours at the moment and the make up forever one comes in more than ten shades.

overall score

Now over to my overall score. Maybe you've already noticed that the make up forever one is my alltime favourite of the two. So I'll give it a 9/10. 

The Maybelline one is pretty good as well, but if you have a rather oily skin, it doesn't give the perfect coverage for your blemishes. So this one gets a 8/10 from me.

Well, this is my opinion about these products and it may change over time. But remember that these opinions are personal. Because everyone's skin is different.

Thanks for reading my opinion

Ps. sorry if my pictures aren't clear enough
And definitely follow me on bloglovin and twitter! ;)
instagram:  http://instagram.com/samina_b

xxx
Lots of love

4 opmerkingen:

  1. I need to try try maybelline thanks for info. You should get bloglovin gadget for we could follow each others let me know when you do.
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I just added it :D
    I hope you'll like the maybelline one, ofcourse some people will and other people won't!
    I'll follow you now!
    Thanks for the reaction

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. what a great post, review and comparison!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks! ps I follow you on bloglovin, please follow me back xxxxxx

      Verwijderen