Pagina's

maandag 24 juni 2013

Outfit of the day 23th june - imperial

Hi guys,

As I already mentioned in my nail tutorial, I went out for dinner yesterday. So I thought it might be fun to show you my outfit of the evening. I'm not going to do a makeuplook, because my makeup wasn't that outgoing or so. But maybe I'm going to show you guys my niece's makeuplook because I loved it so much!

But first of all I'm going to show you my outfit I wore last night! I'm not going to mention the prices with my evening looks, because I don't want to brag about my clothes. I hope you guys get this ;d



Above you can see my outfit of the day. Some of you guys may find it kind of dark, but personally I really like black outfits in the evening. It gives you a kind of more classy look.

For all the people who love this look, you can find the brands of all my clothes below:

black peplum dress - imperial
little cardigan - unknown
handbag - Nicky Vankets
nude shoes - Catherine H.

I'm sorry I couldn't find the brand of the cardigan, but I think you can wear any cardigan or blazer with this look. If you want a pop of colour in your look, you can totally wear a colourful blazer, but I personally prefer my black one.

Thanks a lot for reading my blog! I'm so amazed by the amount of viewers that already came by my blog. You have to know that I really really really appreciate you all guys!

LOVE

Ps. There will be a makeup look or outfit of the day up by tomorrow. <3
Please follow me on twitter : www.twitter.com/sweetcurls06

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I love your outfit, it looks chic.

    Balsam - www.albalsamlife.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. oh that's so sweet,I'll definitely check out your site. Ps do you have bloglovin? When you follow me, I'll follow back.
      xxxx

      Verwijderen