Pagina's

maandag 27 januari 2014

Sensationails gel polish sarter kit - scarlett red

Hey guys,

So a couple weeks ago the Sensationail set I ordered, finally arrived! I'm so excited about it, so I'll explain this a little bit to the people who don't already know this set.

It's a gel polish starter kit for private use, that claims to stay on your nails for up to 2 weeks. This set comes with the colour scarlet red. And to remove the nails after 2 weeks I also bought the gel polish removal tool. This set retails for about 70 euros, but I bought it for only 53 euros on a belgian webstore and I also got a coupon to buy another gel nailpolish colour with a value of 15 euros. Below you can see a picture of this set and a list of the tools and polishes it comes with.


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhdiw7KNRiOdosWBIJOLVx2mkV7G5w_QfV53n1NSCqGMpt77SigiUy6aEQE89eW9tX_MsIGV2X8UMdZIGFUgDKeXfpWSSFVQDibNwDuzUZILBHaOfrE956_gU3a0XLYVJT11tfWprZ3wqy-/s640/blogger-image-1239334295.jpg

This set comes with :

- a nail file
- little wipes for the gel cleaner
- a cuticle pusher
- gel primer
- gel cleaner
- gel base & top coat
- a nailpolish in Scarlett Red

All these products in this set are meant to last you 10 manicures. If you run out of these products, you can buy an essential kit with the gel primer, cleaner and base & top coat. I also bought the gel polish remover to help removing the polish when necessary. Below you can see a picture of me wearing this polish, it's not perfect yet, but this will improve in time of course. Though it isn't really difficult to do this manicure, but it will take some time. So I definitely recommend this to anyone so far. This week also probably will be the second time I apply this gelpolish. Because of my exams this post went up a lot later than expected, so excuse me for that guys!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi5Ozc3HCM3mjy0NJpdG8FXOnGO9HkulavfNw_lfyotG3RGMoeSKY1GEQ5SvN5sBK25gMGnh4dzKGaf-LkvuQBZ8Eh7ARSOsRbhb1gYkDhoyI7VblTUTQ-q1GCQ6Dm81omTw7dHjkz4iyaN/s320/blogger-image-329566488.jpg

Hope you guys liked the review.
xxxx

Samina

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten