Pagina's

zaterdag 22 juni 2013

Hair care for curly frizzy hair

Hi guys,

As you may have already noticed I've got some curly hair going on. I've struggled for a long time to decide which products to get for my frizzy hair, but I finnally found a routine that works for me at the moment. It's a combination between hairdresser products and some drugstore products.

When you've got curly hair like me or you're just interested in my hair routine, please keep reading ;). I've got pretty dry hair, so all these products are made for dry or damaged hair. So if you've got normal to oily hair, I wouldn't recommend to use the following products. But I truly support the follwing brands though, so you guys should certainly check out these brands!

First of all I'm going to talk to you guys about my shampoo. The shampoo I've been using for the last months is the BED HEAD HI-def curls shampoo (27 dollars- 25fl.oz.). My hairdresser recommended me this product and I'm totally in love with this big guy.

After my shampoo I use a conditioner or hair mask, I don't do both because my hair tends to get greasy faster when I do so. But because my conditioner often changes , I'll talk to you about my favourite hair mask: ultra doux à la mango for dry and damaged hair (6 dollars - 10fl.oz.). I let it set for about 5 minutes , so it can soak into my hair better.

These are all the things I do in the shower, but when my hair is towel dry I use te Weho curl cream from Vitelity's (10 dollars - 5 fl.oz.). When I notice my hair is still dry after this product, I'll also use the BED HEAD foxy curls contour cream (17 dollars - 6.76 fl.oz.).

So guys, this was my hair routine. If you find some products too expensive or you just don't like them you can always change them by some other products. But one tip for the girls with dry or curly frizzy hair, ALWAYS buy the products for dry and damaged hair or for curly hair.

Thanks for reading

xx

LOVE

Please follow me on twitter : www.twitter.com/sweetcurls06


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten