Pagina's

zondag 26 januari 2014

Benefit most glamorous nudes ever review (Sephora)

Hey guys,
So today I'm going to do a review of the benefit world famous neutrals palette for you! I've got the one with the "sexiest" nudes ever, but benefit also came out with the "easiest"and the "most glamorous" nudes ever. This palette contains eyeshadows only, so if you want to know more about this palette and see some swatches, definitely keep reading!

First of all I'm going to start of with the packaging. This packaging is so cute and practical as well! Benefit always comes with the most cute and useful packaging, this palette is no exeption on that rule! It comes with a little mirror as you can see and it also has two charts with eyelooks that you can recreate. They are very simple but very pretty though in my opinion.



Now over to the real deal, the eyeshadows ofcourse! As I already mentioned before, there are four longwear powder shadows in this palette. Below you can see a swatch of them and I'll tell you more about them beneath the swatches!


So now I'm going to tell you something about the actual shades! From left to right I swatched blingo, raincheck and pause for applause. 

Blingo is a shiny silver coulor with great colour pay off. I would wear this colour on a night out in a smokey eye look. You can use holey smokes in combination with this colour, but I'm going to tell you more about that shadow later on!

Raincheck is a taupy purple shade , it has great pigmentation. It's the perfect crease colour for a natural eye look. You can decide how deep you make the look by adding more or less of this colour to your crease.

Pause for applause is an old rose colour, perfect for all over the lid. It's a very pretty colour , but this one is definitely not as pigmented as the rest of the colours. But with an eyeshadow primer you can definitely make this colour pop a whole lot more. 

Milk-it is a white eyeshadow that I mostly use for highlighting beneath the brow bone and in the inner corner. I was already searching for a long time for a pretty white colour, and now I found one, jeuj! It may not show up as bright on camera , but it did on the actual swatch.

This were the normal eyeshadows, now over to the creaseless cream shadows!



Here I've swatched the two creaseless cream shadows who come in little jars. The nice thing about the jars is the fact that you can remove them from the palette so that's a lot nicer in use too. On the left you see holy smokes and on the right bikini-tini.

These colours are great as a base, but you can use them as a normal eyeshadow too if you like that ofcourse.

Holy smokes is a dark taupe colour and it's perfect as a base for smokey eyes or for any other party look. I also think this one can perfectly act as a liner as well.

Bikini-tini is a pearly champagne colour, a colour anyone could use! It's perfect as a base for most of your eyeshadows. 

So overall I have had a great experience with this palette, it has cute packaging, nice pigmentation, beautiful colours and they blend well too! This palette retailes for about 33 euros , so this may seem expensive to some people , but if you have to buy 6 different eyeshadows, you'll definitely have to pay more than this. I've gotten this palette for christmas from my neice, but I would definitely have bought this myself. My favourites of this palette are the creaseless cream shadows. And I would rate this palette at a 8.5 out of 10. 

Hope you liked my review!

xxx

Samina






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten